The cryptocurrency investment beginner course
This Cryptocurrency Investment beginner course teaches the key fundamentals for buying, selling, and safely storing cryptocurrencies.
What you will learn in this course
- Learn all about the fundamentals of Cryptocurrencies, including the foundational Blockchain technology behind it
- Understand Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple
- Register with a cryptocurrency exchange
- Buy, sell, and store cryptocurrencies on a digital wallet
- Realise the risks involved with cryptocurrency investment, including scams, hacks, phishing and pump and dumps
- Identify cryptocurrency opportunities by studying the companies behind them
- Learn about cryptocurrency tax and superannuation
- Gain excellent additional resources for increasing your knowledge on investment fundamentals, and where to find cryptocurrency communities
Who is this course for?
This Cryptocurrency Investment beginner course is tailored specifically for anyone who wants to learn about cryptocurrencies and how to buy and invest in them. Cryptocurrencies are a new global phenomenon that all started with Bitcoin back in 2009.
Why this course is important
Ultimately this course is important for the beginner as cryptocurrencies are highly complex. The asymmetric cryptography used to manage storage of crypto-assets is complicated and requires time to learn. Using exchanges, digital wallets, understanding blockchain technology, the risks involved and what value these systems provide is critical for the beginner to understand.
The content for the Cryptocurrency investment beginner course comes from both experience, and literature. References are supplied throughout the course to reputable sites, such as Bitcoin Wiki, Ethereum Foundation, Blockchain.com and many more.
In this course, students learn all about the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies, which is absolutely essential in these early days of adoption. Hundreds of hours of research and effort has gone into this course to give students the absolute best description of cryptocurrencies, the foundational blockchain technology, how to go about buying them, and the laws and regulations specific to the Australia.
What this course is not
This course for all purposes is not financial advice, nor is it a recommendation to trade. Cryptocurrencies are very new, highly speculative and volatile. Investing into cryptocurrencies is high risk and requires sophisticated technical competency. You could lose all your money if you decide to purchase Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
We are not financial advisors nor are we accountants. We advise all course participants to seek advice from a registered financial advisor prior to making any investment decision.