The Ultimate Guide for Cryptocurrency Trends in 2019
The most VALUABLE course you’ll need in 2019 if you’re a cryptocurrency investor or trader! This course covers breaking Cryptocurrency trends and opportunities that are emerging in 2019. Tailored for any skill level, this course takes you through the lessons learned from 2018, and covers what you NEED to know for 2019.
Developed and taught by Cryptocurrency Entrepreneur and Founder of well-known Cryptocurrency Australia, and who taught the #1 rated Cryptocurrency Investment course on Udemy in 2017-2018. Beau traveled and spoke at multiple cryptocurrency conferences in 2018 for his expertise, and has been consulting to blockchain start-ups for nearly 2 years. As an Engineer and Certified Bitcoin Professional, Beaus rationale take on the complex world of cryptocurrency comes from years of first hand experience.
In this MUST-DO course, you will learn,
- What was behind the 2018 bear market
- The Clarity on Crypto-Asset Classification
- What happened to Initial Coin Offerings
- How the infrastructure is in place and ready for another bull-run
- Everything you need to know about Security Tokens
- Tokenized Assets
- Privacy Coins, their value propositions and risks!
- The breaking trends in crypto-gaming and VR
- Crypto-collectibles and virtual currencies
- DApp platforms and protocols – what is hot!
- Advanced Investment Tools and Analytics
- What to read and who to follow to take your expertise to the next level!
Who is this course for?
This Cryptocurrency Investment beginner course is tailored specifically for anyone who wants to learn about cryptocurrencies and how to buy and invest in them. Cryptocurrencies are a new global phenomenon that all started with Bitcoin back in 2009.
What this course is not
This course for all purposes is not financial advice, nor is it a recommendation to trade. Cryptocurrencies are very new, highly speculative and volatile. Investing into cryptocurrencies is high risk and requires sophisticated technical competency. You could lose all your money if you decide to purchase Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
We are not financial advisors nor are we accountants. We advise all course participants to seek advice from a registered financial advisor prior to making any investment decision.